This is incredibly well done.  

There appear to be several aerials shot from approximately 2,000 feet or higher, were those shot with the Mavic2Pro? In the US this could be an issue.  I don’t really care about the legality of this more about how you planned and possibly mitigated those concerns.

Was this a professional shoot?  Did you work with others on this project?  It appears to be so well thought out. 

Congratulations on creating such a great video.  

11 hours ago, Av8Chuck said:

This is incredibly well done.  

There appear to be several aerials shot from approximately 2,000 feet or higher, were those shot with the Mavic2Pro? In the US this could be an issue.  I don’t really care about the legality of this more about how you planned and possibly mitigated those concerns.

Was this a professional shoot?  Did you work with others on this project?  It appears to be so well thought out. 

Congratulations on creating such a great video.  

Thank you. Yes it was taken with the Mavic 2 Pro. We don't have a general drone height limit in Switzerland. Only close around airports. And I started from a mountain next to the city and didn't go much higher than my pilot position was. But next year we take over the EASA rules from the EU countries. Then we get the limit too. I worked together with some partners, like the city tourism helped me.   

The Hyperlapse is well done, but it’s the creative use of audio and editing that make this such an affective video.  

Regarding the location and legalities, I was just curious.  It would be nearly impossible to produce that here in the US, not only because of altitude restrictions but also because of  the cloud clearances and flight over people.  

Enjoy your freedom while you have it.. 

keep up the great work.

• Like 1

I had some thoughts as Av8Chuck.  Having spent a lot of years looking out of a helicopter, I could tell some of the altitudes were higher than our limit of 400ft and same on cloud clearances.  Altitudes do increase the perspective!  But as others have said, a very well edited video, especially the audio synch on the transitions.  The boat hyper lapse on the end was a cool clip.  I'm hoping there is a Mavic 3 pro in near future.

• Like 1