btjdrone, I have a photo but this forum won't allow me to upload it due to size. I received the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise with 2 batteries, flood light, loud speaker, and hard case. It is what they promised. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah DHawk, everyone has been friendly and professional to this point. I was very attracted to the business model and the fact I will receive support, marketing, and jobs. I can still work my FT job i

Flying since early August. No complex missions yet until I get used to more simpler ones but been getting steady jobs.

@btjdrone Prior to signing up myself, they gave me 2 licensees that were already up and running to contact. One they provided because the market was very similar and another just because I asked for m

Posted Images

On 8/12/2020 at 12:13 PM, CottonMowfth said:

Just dropping in so I can stay in the loop.  Just signed the license agreement (Austin,TX)  I already have my 107 but I'm going to do all of the training to get all of the benefits.

Did they say how large the territories are? I was looking into them and we are in San Marcos, TX

• Like 1

I've got Hays county but as far as I know Bexar and surrounding counties are at available.  I got the impression they may have had some interest from someone in Canyon Lake but I don't know for sure.  I have a large area, but I intentionally don't have the counties around Bexar.  If you aren't interested in that area, or that large of an area, you could sign up as a pilot and/or as my workload increases I will likely be looking into add a pilot in your area.  Also, if you did get the San Antonio area I'm sure we could work to support each other as needed.  PM me if want to talk more.

• Like 1

Glad to find this site. Just signed up last week for a area west of San Antonio. About a 100 mile radius, and a 2.5 million population. Their telling me they just started marketing this area 45 days ago, and had a lot of requests for missions. Possibly starting 3 to 8 missions a week, and mostly roof insurance, and real estate. Also was a little hesitant to spend the $20,000, feeling like I was really getting my monies worth. 

• Like 1

1714539108_Mavic2Enterprise.thumb.jpg.d2d39b2c27179ebbbcc1452f1522d72b.jpg

Here is a photo of the drone you get from Drones Force.  Like others have said, it is a Mavic 2 Enterprise.  Included is:

1x DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
1x Flir Dual Optic Thermal Imaging and 4K Video Sensors
3x Intelligent Flight Battery
1x Remote Controller
1x Spotlight - 2400 lumen dual top-mount light
1x Loudspeaker - 100db top mounted speaker
1x Beacon - Top Mounted Anti-Collision Strobe
6x Propellers
1x AC Battery Charger
1x USB Adapter
1x Travel Case

• Like 1

I have 16 counties central PA.

Latest update-  My website is up and running as promised. Passed the 107 and waiting to receive permanent certificate in mail, then forward to Drones Force and will be enlisted in ground school.

This thread is really receiving some attention. What a ride we are all about to go on. Hopefully getting started is a bit easier for you folk not in California! I've been tryin to get my advanced training class scheduled for a few weeks now but the covid restrictions here are making it a pain. 

• Like 3

HI

Reminder, make sure you register your activation for your drone for the Shield Basic coverage.  There is a time limit.

Business insurance.  I saw something somewhere that had good coverage and only cost under $400 a year.  Anyone have recommendations?  I am searching at the moment.

Is the Shield Basic included in the price?

Alex said that Drones Force had partnered with an insurance carrier and a rep is supposed to read out to me, but I haven't heard from anyone yet.  It's only been a few days since I asked about that though.

Hey there...Where you from? I think you'll find that most of us who have signed up are early in the process and won't be able to speak directly to your question.  Some of the other licensees were put in touch with some folks who were more established, so that input may be helpful.

Reporting to ya'll after first few weeks in operations. Got my first payment last week for the first 3 weeks. Had a few missions but they were basic that's the only thing. They told me more complex missions they will start marketing after 90 days of basic ones. Also looking at getting a friend trained, as I see the calendar is slowly filling up. Good luck guys and I'll keep ya'll updated.

• Like 2

Hi I am.looking into buying the panhandle of Florida and I see where in the blogs people are getting what is promised however I do not see where people are getting flights and making money.  Are any of you in the drones force franchise now making money and getting flights.  Just wondering how this works especially since we are not utilizing Drones Force name in our buisness and having to come up.with our own buisness name. Thanks