• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah DHawk, everyone has been friendly and professional to this point. I was very attracted to the business model and the fact I will receive support, marketing, and jobs. I can still work my FT job i

Flying since early August. No complex missions yet until I get used to more simpler ones but been getting steady jobs.

@btjdrone Prior to signing up myself, they gave me 2 licensees that were already up and running to contact. One they provided because the market was very similar and another just because I asked for m

Posted Images

I am happy to have found this thread, finding online reviews for Drones Force seems to be very tough. I did speak with 2 licensees though. Both had nothing but good things to say about the company so far and they did mention their success within 2 years or sooner. I will keep following for updates. Good luck to anyone who makes the plunge!

• Like 1

I am another one dropping in to join the forum as I too am looking at joining.  I understand most of you are just getting started and have not really been out flying missions.  But can some of you with websites up and running post some links so I can see them?   Thanks

@dragonbaseball68 I've been flying the Mavic Air 2 and the Mavic Pro. I have only used Scan Disk products and haven't ran into any issues. Not to say they're flawless but I imagine with any and every product some people will have bad experiences. I don't see any reason not to use them over any other name brand. 

@Flight Crew I would recommend reaching out to the Drone's Force team. They have a few websites they direct people to who are interested in their program. 

Edited by Valley Drones

I'm curious on everyone's thoughts about Drone's Force not really building a "brand".  That each market is it's own individual identity.  I would think that building a brand would make it easier to continue for them to grow into new markets.  Just my thoughts, but interested in what others think. 

Are those of you that are flying missions now generating your own business or is Drone's Force generating the missions for you?

Thanks!  

On 8/25/2020 at 12:10 PM, Thomas Rosenberger said:

Good afternoon, everyone. 

I'm glad I glad I found this form. I just signed my agreement from the Philadelphia area. (All of Delaware, One county in Maryland, 5 in NJ, and basically all of south east Pa from Philly down and around the state line of delaware.)

Hoping it all works out.  

Thomas Rosenberg,  I have been engaged in the licensee process with DronesForce for Delaware.  I'm curious now about the "protected territories ".  Just yesterday I was told this area is available but your post indicates it's been given to you.   Are they double dipping?    Something is fishy.   I'm due to speak with them again next week.   I will post an update afterwards.  

27 minutes ago, Marlin1111 said:

Thomas Rosenberg,  I have been engaged in the licensee process with DronesForce for Delaware.  I'm curious now about the "protected territories ".  Just yesterday I was told this area is available but your post indicates it's been given to you.   Are they double dipping?    Something is fishy.   I'm due to speak with them again next week.   I will post an update afterwards.  

Marlin1111, 

Could you please privet message me on here so I can talk to you about this.

Thanks,

Thomas

I am trying to understand this operation a little better as I go through the process.  I asked before if any of you have your websites up and running yet that you could share with us but no one has as of yet.  Interested to see how the sites look and how good they are at getting you ranked.  The company gave me one company member to contact and after Googling it nothing comes up for them even after searching for many drone related things.  The direct link works but thats it.  Would really like to hear and see more from current members.  Also, in the agreement, everything favors DronesForce.  They take almost zero risk in the business, they have passed all risk onto the members.  Yet they get guaranteed money upfront and I am really not sure yet what they provide that we don't pay for ourselves.  In the contract they are collecting the money and pay us and should the relationship with them end the clients are theirs not the individual businesses that they claim they are building.  Just some of many questions I have.

I do have my site up but exactly who are you and what’s your purpose of being here? Constructive feedback is appreciated but you seem to post negativity which is not welcomed. I am a licensee and do understand there is risk associated with any type of venture. I’ve owned a couple of franchises in my life which carried even more risk than this business model, so I do understand what I’m in for.

Thanks for the response.  I am not trying to be negative, just trying to understand as much as I can, as this is a much different business model.  I was sent the agreement and am trying to understand as much as possible so I can ask as many questions as I can.

I haven't compared it against other websites but I do believe they are pooling their combined work experience and marketing us as part of the collective.  It helps us look experienced from day one, and they do say they will help us find pilots in the area.   Technically, those pilots could have an incredible amount of experience!

yep, you are correct.  I went and looked and they are showing the same stats on their page.

1.thumb.jpg.6e1398d407cc7f598a47d9a508cdafc6.jpg

Are you guys being told you'll need to gear up beyond the M2E in order to provide the media specs they are selling?  Or, are there tiers to their network, like perhaps when you first start you get roof inspections and real estate and later you move on to providing 3D geo-spacial data, emission monitoring, tower and thermal inspections?  I saw where training is included in their package.  Are they training for all of these use cases?

Thanks!

Dave

2.thumb.JPG.8cb0ec8632291d59d6995da7492ac03b.JPG

Edited by Dave Pitman

Can anyone elaborate on success with Drones Force and positive income returns on the investment? Considering this and need some input. Asking why spend 20k with them when the drone is $3600, training about $1500, website $500. That leaves 14k in your pocket to do your own thing. Not being negative, just curious and seeking opinions. I'm favorable to the company but 20k is a bunch of money with absolutely no guarantees. How do those already signed up feel?