1 hour ago, don king said:

I also sent an e-mail to them this morning and it was returned. They also have my money. They were supposed to be scheduling the drone training for me but I having been waiting for several weeks. 

Just notify your bank as they have the pre authorized withdrawal from your account. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah DHawk, everyone has been friendly and professional to this point. I was very attracted to the business model and the fact I will receive support, marketing, and jobs. I can still work my FT job i

Flying since early August. No complex missions yet until I get used to more simpler ones but been getting steady jobs.

Hey gang. I'm curious. Those of you who made the investment and got your materials. How much money have you actually made? and in what period of time? That is ultimately the bottom line.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, GTA said:

Hi guys,

DronesForce.com and the company is deceased! Go to their website. I signed up with them earlier this year, paid $26000 Canadian including tax, received the equipment and the training, website ready and I was waiting to get leads and fly, but now this! Anyone has any info? I just sent and email to them on Sunday night and email came back twice, so when I checked the website I found out about the closing.  It says they paid all their licensee by Oct 31st and in the future contact the licensee directly. I am shocked! Please, anyone with the info let me know.image.thumb.png.1cc20c9b11da32541cfdda1592df5b14.png

This does suck!! protect yourself get to your bank and make sure they don't withdrawl any additional funds.  

Also, I did think the premis was a good idea, there are serveral of us who are up and running, I am wondering if we can form some type of network to salvage some of our work.  I have a bit of business experience, my son develops apps, has a data management company, Patrick in NY is a video beast! I am sure there is a way not only to salvage this but grow it as well?

• Like 1

I don’t do Facebook, I also don’t have a dog in this hunt, but I’m interested in what happened with this and if at all possible in helping. 

I realize there’s going to be a lot of emotion for those that invested but I think @DHawk has the right approach and the sooner you can go from figuring what happened to figuring out what to do next the better.  

This will undoubtedly lead to some unpleasant conversations but for the few of you that successfully got up and running, you probably gained enough insight to what DronesForce we’re doing that you can replicate the parts that worked and get rid of the parts that didn’t and collectively get back online and start generating some qualified leads. 

• Like 1

I was looking into them around July and backed out once I saw their Google reviews. Clearly fraudulent and paid for. Multiple reviewers giving 5 stars to Drones Force, locksmiths in Jamaica, places in France, etc. All were either world travelers that happened to review the exact same unique places; or they were paying a firm for fake reviews which is illegal in the USA. Then the ads saying “franchise” but in discussions saying it was a licensing agreement instead so they could attempt to get around FTC laws. Should get all affected and do a class action along with handing them over to the proper authorities in Canada. I doubt I was given anyone’s actual names though as they were ghosts on social media.

• Like 1

I have also fallen for this scam and was waiting for the training which they kept pushing off. Just a couple things I will mention. 
1. make sure to shut down your bank account because they have your account info and could lay low for awhile and try to pull money out later.

2. I’m of the opinion they have someone on the inside of this chat or are at least monitoring it. When I posted a warning awhile back for people to wait to sign up till we know for sure what is going on, Alex from Drone Force called me within an hour and said I had to remove the post because it violated what was in the contract I had signed. Well they had my money so I removed the post.

I expect someone may still be part here or at least watching it.

Also their Instagram post about being at a drone expo in Japan was a lie (see attached pic). Clearly photoshopped logos and they weren’t on the list of vendors on display. https://ssl.japan-drone.com/en_la/results/exhibitor_list.html

If I had to guess, unless anyone has met them in person, they’re not even in Canada. 

683BF33D-1E03-4C45-8162-8ECD189D2C4E.jpeg

Edited by backpurge
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Steven Marsh said:

Has anyone been able to get any details? 

Just now, Thomas Rosenberger said:

Please Send me a Message on here. 

To my knowledge no details are available.  a FB group is looking at going after them, there is a website for posting internet fraud they suggested.  Other than that it is like "Catch a Mole" we will have to watch for them to poke their heads up.  and they will.

1 hour ago, don king said:

I have also fallen for this scam and was waiting for the training which they kept pushing off. Just a couple things I will mention. 
1. make sure to shut down your bank account because they have your account info and could lay low for awhile and try to pull money out later.

2. I’m of the opinion they have someone on the inside of this chat or are at least monitoring it. When I posted a warning awhile back for people to wait to sign up till we know for sure what is going on, Alex from Drone Force called me within an hour and said I had to remove the post because it violated what was in the contract I had signed. Well they had my money so I removed the post.

I expect someone may still be part here or at least watching it.

Good ideas.  I am not sure why they would have someone in the group, but I could see that if they are trying to keep things at bay!

Might be able to dig up an actual name by finding who registered the corporation. They said they took advantage of a Canadian tax benefit for tech companies (I’ll see if I can find the program), that might of interest to the authorities. 
2249461 ALBERTA LTD dba DRONES FORCE

the FB group must be a new link and FB page, I was part of a different group on  FB for Drones force.  When I went to this link, I had to request permission to be accepted.  If i was already a part of the group, I should not have had to be accepted, unless this is a new FB group of the same people.

1 hour ago, dragonbaseball68 said:

Wonder if they are a part of it.  I just called them, got redirected,  and got a recording..... No one available to answer the phone.

No, skywatch is legit. They've been in business for a while now. I'm pretty sure they have no affiliation with DF.

Edited by Dave Pitman
7 hours ago, DHawk said:

Good ideas.  I am not sure why they would have someone in the group, but I could see that if they are trying to keep things at bay!

I’m convinced Steven Marsh in this thread is Alex Larson

Also, Arwin at Memphisuav  is Alex +1 (901) 531-9799.  He's going to talk in a southern accent but listen closely and you'll hear Alex.  This is also true of Chris P from www.vancouver-aerial.com. +1 (778) 655-8540.  He’ll talk with a Canadian accent but he’s also Alex.  And finally, Eric P from Alburquerque DukeCityAerial.com +1 (505) 605-6945. I recorded all my conversations when talking with anyone related to Drones Force.  I didn’t record these conversations because I was suspicious.  I did it so I could review my notes when putting together a business plan.  The weekend before I was going to send my $20k, I reviewed all my conversations in one sitting.  That’s when it became clear to me that Alex was posing to be all these partners.  I didn’t notice at first when I had these initial conversations because a week or two would pass before I had my next conversation. However, when you listen to these conversations back to back to back, it’s quite obvious that Alex is everyone.  Even the so called other employees in the office. This for me was the last straw.  I’m so glad I recorded these conversations.  I had a lot of other concerns and saw many other red flags that moving forward was not going to be a option for me.  I hope some of this information is helpful.  Good luck moving forward.  

• Like 2

Yes that is who I expected also, Steven Marsh but I didn’t have any proof. Go back and read through the conversations. He always tried to shut those down who spoke negative of DF. He also was the only one who said he was flying and making money but no details. In the post that Alex made me remove I had suggested that maybe Steven Marsh was part of DF.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1