1 hour ago, Patricio said:

I’m convinced Steven Marsh in this thread is Alex Larson

Also, Arwin at Memphisuav  is Alex +1 (901) 531-9799.  He's going to talk in a southern accent but listen closely and you'll hear Alex.  This is also true of Chris P from www.vancouver-aerial.com. +1 (778) 655-8540.  He’ll talk with a Canadian accent but he’s also Alex.  And finally, Eric P from Alburquerque DukeCityAerial.com +1 (505) 605-6945. I recorded all my conversations when talking with anyone related to Drones Force.  I didn’t record these conversations because I was suspicious.  I did it so I could review my notes when putting together a business plan.  The weekend before I was going to send my $20k, I reviewed all my conversations in one sitting.  That’s when it became clear to me that Alex was posing to be all these partners.  I didn’t notice at first when I had these initial conversations because a week or two would pass before I had my next conversation. However, when you listen to these conversations back to back to back, it’s quite obvious that Alex is everyone.  Even the so called other employees in the office. This for me was the last straw.  I’m so glad I recorded these conversations.  I had a lot of other concerns and saw many other red flags that moving forward was not going to be a option for me.  I hope some of this information is helpful.  Good luck moving forward.  

I don’t know who you are but i did invest like others and I defended the company and I admit I was wrong now. They did deliver on everything they promised throughout the process and I had no reason to doubt them. I read through this forum and others have also said positive things about this venture. DHawk is one of those posters. I’m now trying to move forward and I will do that with or without help of people here who don’t want to collaborate.

• Like 1
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah DHawk, everyone has been friendly and professional to this point. I was very attracted to the business model and the fact I will receive support, marketing, and jobs. I can still work my FT job i

Flying since early August. No complex missions yet until I get used to more simpler ones but been getting steady jobs.

Hey gang. I'm curious. Those of you who made the investment and got your materials. How much money have you actually made? and in what period of time? That is ultimately the bottom line.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Steven Marsh said:

I don’t know who you are but i did invest like others and I defended the company and I admit I was wrong now. They did deliver on everything they promised throughout the process and I had no reason to doubt them. I read through this forum and others have also said positive things about this venture. DHawk is one of those posters. I’m now trying to move forward and I will do that with or without help of people here who don’t want to collaborate.

Hey Steven,

what’s your website for Drones Force?  What territory did you get? 

1 hour ago, vbcharger said:

I too was scammed. My territory was the entire Chicagoland area. I received my drone, got my website and was also waiting to take the flying lessons with dart drones!! Please let me know how I can join the forum to get this guy!!!!

Hey Vbcharger,

What’s your website?  You should get on the Facebook group page that all the partners are joining. They’re moving forward to find a way to get this guy and keep the company moving forward without Drones Force. 

For those who want to move on and salvage what you can I have a few suggestions.

1. Take an inventory of:
    • Everyone who paid and what did you get, drone, website, training etc..
    • Anyone who paid and got nothing?
    • Has anyone received a partial or full refund?
    • Does anyone know how many "licensee's" there are?  Is there a list?
  2. All of those who became part of DronesForce should exchange contact information.  
  3. As @Patricio has started to do, everyone should exchange or post your URL [if you received one] and what was your "territory".  In the commercial drone market your not likely going to be competitors.  There's probably safety in numbers when it comes to sorting out what happened but more importantly in helping each other get started.

I would also recommend that you segregate the issues of getting your money back versus deciding what you want to do next.  Obviously you want to share as much information as possible and do all you can to recover your investment but Online that will turn into a presidential election.  For those that are going through this if you received the hardware [and hopefully the website] then you can consider this an expensive education but you might still get some value from this and help the others that were screwed out of everything.  

There's no reason that you can't all work together to form a "Coalition" and pick up where DronesForce left off.  Not saying it will be easy or ideal but it might be manageable if you work together.

Try not to point the fingers at one another, don't be a victim.   

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Steven Marsh said:

I agree with Steve, When I got on here they were fulfilling everything they said they would do, got my drone, got 2 trainings, got a POS website that they never fixed or got right, never met with marketing, yadda yadda yadda.  Then they stopped.  Was it a scam or just a very poorly run business?  you can decide, I feel like it was a scam, by people who knew how to skirt the law just enough to make it more complicated for some.  I am hopeful the FB group will put together a plan that will help most of us keep moving forward.  If anyone wants to reach me I have a couple of emails danhawk@protonmail.com is encrypted for converstations.  or Friend me on FB, although I was about to sign off until this stuff hit the fan.  I will keep you posted on an updated website.

Artur, The training was done by DartDrones, it was just done in Fremont at a Marriott there.  So you can check out all their trainings at dartdrones.com  Good luck, it was worth it.  Are you part of DronesForce debacle?  If so wait a little because we have people speaking with them to see if they can help with training cost.

On 9/1/2020 at 9:00 AM, LSD III said:

Hi I am.looking into buying the panhandle of Florida and I see where in the blogs people are getting what is promised however I do not see where people are getting flights and making money.  Are any of you in the drones force franchise now making money and getting flights.  Just wondering how this works especially since we are not utilizing Drones Force name in our buisness and having to come up.with our own buisness name. Thanks 

I bought a franchise in may. They are now out of business as of 10/31/20

On 11/5/2020 at 10:44 AM, DHawk said:

Artur, The training was done by DartDrones, it was just done in Fremont at a Marriott there.  So you can check out all their trainings at dartdrones.com  Good luck, it was worth it.  Are you part of DronesForce debacle?  If so wait a little because we have people speaking with them to see if they can help with training cost.

Thanks DHawk,

So training was on Marriot’s property? Per my conversation with Alex, training takes 3 days, is that correct? 

yes, im part of FB geoup, and hoping to get something out of it, as im totally new to this business.

Just now, Patricio said:
18 hours ago, DHawk said:

Wasn't a franchise.  It appears it was just a ponzi scheme of sorts.  Some people got a few things they agreed to, but not everyone.

I would say nobody got what they agreed to.  If you’re lucky, you got some equipment, some training, & a website.  In addition to Drones Force getting you missions, you were also suppose to get 6-months of google add words to help promote your website.  I’m sure nobody got that either.  Sad that people are out there scamming honest people.

• Like 1

Well Patricio you are very correct that no one got what they were promised.  Apparently in Canada though, since "parts" of the contract were fufilled it moves it to a civil and not criminal.

1 hour ago, Artur Babayan said:

Thanks DHawk,

So training was on Marriot’s property? Per my conversation with Alex, training takes 3 days, is that correct? 

yes, im part of FB geoup, and hoping to get something out of it, as im totally new to this business.

Yes both are correct, however, the training the FB group is trying to put together sounds much more comprehensive.  I am looking to see if I can get in on that as well, depends on location and timing.

On 11/4/2020 at 10:10 PM, Patricio said:

Hey Vbcharger,

What’s your website?  You should get on the Facebook group page that all the partners are joining. They’re moving forward to find a way to get this guy and keep the company moving forward without Drones Force. 

Hey guys, just wondering how I can join the Facebook page???

19 hours ago, vbcharger said:

Hey guys, just wondering how I can join the Facebook page???

Just go to the FB group Drones Force Pilot Group and ask to join.  They will require you (eventually) to provide proof, but they will let you in or tell you who to contact.  I will let them know you might request to become a member.

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about all of your losses. I too got scammed by Alex Roudinski (Real Name). When he sold me a photo booth from their other scam (Zoom Fotobooths). Alex Roudinski and Doug Allen have opened numerous franchisee scams and ripped off hundreds of people. Alex owns a fireplace company up in Canada called thebioflame. His contact number is 1 844-866-8888.

These Canadians think they can rip our hard earned money away from us. They will pay!

• Like 1