15 hours ago, TD1999 said:

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about all of your losses. I too got scammed by Alex Roudinski (Real Name). When he sold me a photo booth from their other scam (Zoom Fotobooths). Alex Roudinski and Doug Allen have opened numerous franchisee scams and ripped off hundreds of people. Alex owns a fireplace company up in Canada called thebioflame. His contact number is 1 844-866-8888.

These Canadians think they can rip our hard earned money away from us. They will pay!

Are you sure they are the same people?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah DHawk, everyone has been friendly and professional to this point. I was very attracted to the business model and the fact I will receive support, marketing, and jobs. I can still work my FT job i

Flying since early August. No complex missions yet until I get used to more simpler ones but been getting steady jobs.

Hey gang. I'm curious. Those of you who made the investment and got your materials. How much money have you actually made? and in what period of time? That is ultimately the bottom line.

Posted Images

On 9/14/2020 at 2:56 PM, KDSnick said:

The licensee does own the site.  Drones Force has a web dev that will customize and upload a pretty decent looking website for you.  It's up to you to choose what service you want.

This is our website that was designed for us.

The link says this "website is not safe." Anyone go there to see?

The above was a response way back maybe page 4 or so. Wanted to read the whole thing. Just found out tonight that this had happened. I'm on board with you all on going after them, as well as proceeding forward with a business. I received the drone, started the online training (about halfway through), just checked and no website has been created for me even though it's been since 10/1/20 that I've been waiting for it.

Someone posted "File reports at the FBI, FTC, Local Police and Ic3.gov"; any further guidance on this would be appreciated, especially if it will be effective.

On 11/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, TD1999 said:

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about all of your losses. I too got scammed by Alex Roudinski (Real Name). When he sold me a photo booth from their other scam (Zoom Fotobooths). Alex Roudinski and Doug Allen have opened numerous franchisee scams and ripped off hundreds of people. Alex owns a fireplace company up in Canada called thebioflame. His contact number is 1 844-866-8888.

These Canadians think they can rip our hard earned money away from us. They will pay!

Hi All,

i found some old article with pictures of Alex and Doug. Both are from Calgary.

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/calgary-herald/20061016/282029027721046

Would you pleaae let me know how you ended up with those names? If it is true, i will need deatils to go to my local police and may be hire lawyers. 

Thanks,

artur

On 11/15/2020 at 2:45 AM, vbcharger said:

I’m having trouble finding the drones force pilot group on Facebook! Can anyone help me out with this please!!!

I got to it, by going to FaceBook and typing in Drones Force Pilot Group.  It is a private group and yoiu have to vetted to get in.  They will help you with that.  www.facebook.com/groups/469925957301412/about

Edited by DHawk

I see some of you on here also took the bait from Drones Force. I took a chance  and  invested 20K in this scheme. Frankly I am not sure if this was legit or one hell of a scam. Let me tell you what I have found out.

Alex Larson, whom may of you probably have spoken to, was stalling Dart Drones for the training we were supposed to receive up until Oct. 30th the day before they closed. I spoke to Dart Drones and the only thing they every paid for was the part 107. They kept the money and stalled everyone up until the last minute. Apparently Dart Drones was also left holding the bag on this one.

I was pressing him on the training and he pulled every stall tactic from covid to the scheduler is on vacation. In my book since they played everyone until the day before I think it was a scam. By all estimates it sounds like they took 30+ people for 20K.

At the moment I can't find out if they went bankrupt or just took the money and ran. Anyone else  missing their 20k?