Hi Everyone, 

My name is Arnaud, French IT engineer expatriate in Indonesia and happy owner of drone company services. Almost 4 Years ago, I decided to change my life, so I left my country and made my first company: BaliDroneProduction specialized in video and photography production. I provide services for toursim and sports activities, Real estate shooting, Tv commercial, special event as live music and wedding, search and rescue etc... I started with my phantom 3 pro and now I have a fleet of 7 drones like: dji mavic air, mavic 2 zoom & pro, Inspire 2, matrice 600pro. We are lucky because Indonesia is still free enough to fly drones, that is why we try as much as possible to comply with the laws and educate tourists who wish to fly their craft during their vacation. If you are curious about the Indonesian law I invite you to read my article about this : Bali Drone Laws – Official Guide 2020 – How to fly drone in Indonesia and if you have 5 minutes don't forget to visit our website https://www.balidroneproduction.com 

bali drone production sunrise uluwatu temple bali drone production drones at bali drone production

Couple of months ago, I started a new adventure: the High-end drone mapping service with LiDAR. I am now a happy owner of laser scanning device named Yellowscan vx-15 equipped with the famous minivux-uav1 sensor from Riegl. So to avoid confusion for my clients I decided to split the mapping activities from the Video production services, so I made the new branch MSDI : 3D mapping services, LiDAR, Survey, Photogrammetry, 3D modeling, Assets inspection, Oil & GAS, Mining, Archaeology, Civil Engineering, forestry. I will be very glad if I can share information with people who need on this forum, so do not hesitate to contact if :) this is the new website if you want to take a look : https://www.msdi.co.id and this is my company profile

Lidar msdi Lidar MSDI yellowscan vx-15 lidar msdi vx-15 Lidar msdi point cloud

Stay safe guys and happy flying 

Arnaud

Edited by Msdi

Welcome to the forum. 

Great website, videos and pictures. Nice Job!  

I have many questions but I’ll let others welcome you before blasting away...

@JBR LIFE Photography I heard this guy wants to come to your island paradise, better watch out. 

@Msdi, I’m joking.  We do that occasionally.  But seriously you guys should talk.  You can see many of his property videos on the photography for real estate thread. 

I look forward to learning and seeing more Of what your doing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Av8Chuck said:

Welcome to the forum. 

Great website, videos and pictures. Nice Job!  

I have many questions but I’ll let others welcome you before blasting away...

@JBR LIFE Photography I heard this guy wants to come to your island paradise, better watch out. 

@Msdi, I’m joking.  We do that occasionally.  But seriously you guys should talk.  You can see many of his property videos on the photography for real estate thread. 

I look forward to learning and seeing more Of what your doing.  

Thank you sir, so glad to see that you like my work. 

about the real-estate i made also a separate website 😅 with more content if you want to have a look check here https://bdprealestate.co.id 

anyway if you have question, go ahead, I have a lot of time to kill during this “covid” time. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, JBR LIFE Photography said:

Aloha Arnaud,

Very nice to have you in the group!  I checked out both of your websites, very nice.  I'll be watching for @Av8Chuck's questions and your replies, as I too am intrigued by your biz model.

Beautiful footage on your real estate video teaser, btw.  I rather enjoyed that production!

Thanks @JBR LIFE Photography

I think my business model is pretty simple haha, so if you have any question, do not hesitate. 🙏