Zacc Dukowitz

DJI’s Matrice 300 Has a Whopping 55 Minutes of Flight Time, Special Features for Inspection and Public Safety Applications

Just a few weeks after unveiling the Mavic Air 2, DJI has launched the newest drone in its Matrice line, the M300 RTK.

Alongside the M300, DJI also rolled out the Zenmuse H20 camera series. Both the M300 and the H20 series are focused on heavy duty commercial drone applications, with inspections and public safety at the top of the list.

m300-dji-cover.jpg

On the professional drone front, the M300 represents a significant step up from the M200 V2.

One of its biggest upgrades is an impressive 55 minutes of flight time (the M200 V2 has 38). The improved flight time edges the M300 a little closer to the 70 minute flight time on Impossible Aerospace’s public safety drone, the Impossible US-1. This is probably a conscious move, since DJI is positioning the M300 to compete directly with IA and other public safety-focused drones.

Read today's article to learn more about both the M300 and the Zenmuse H20 camera series.

I am amazed. That is an impressive drone with awesome potential. Is there any way I could be a product testor for this drone? This is an awesome  drone I say again.