Need second pilot in Cary N.C.

I have a new client. I need a second VERY experienced drone photographer as a backup to sign a subcontract with my company, with their own full comprehensive liability insurance. Mavic 2 Pro drone. Simple construction job (images and 1-3 minute video) 2x's/month on weekends for a year. 

If you take the images, you get 80% of the payment. 

Please only reply if you want to team up. 

• Like 1

Hello, My name is Jacob Smith. I am interested in working with you on your construction site job. I have my commercial drone license and an LLC. I fly my phantom 4 pro a lot and am familiar with the mavic pro 2 drones as well. Weekend work is perfect for me and I am very familiar to construction. 
Happy to discuss working together!

feel free to call me anytime 9194441951

Thank you 

Jacob

Hi Laura,

I'd enjoy teaming up with you on this project in Cary.  I'm based out of Chapel Hill, and have excellent general liability insurance through Global Aerospace, and professional liability insurance through Beazley.  

I have a similar longterm construction project in the Triad to yours with retainers in place that I shoot bi-weekly.  Stills, video, and orthomosaics.  

I'm shooting with Phantom 4 Pros.

You can check out my work here:

https://www.EweAV.com

Feel free to get in touch at (919) 949-1997

Thanks,

-John Plymale

On 7/11/2020 at 9:39 AM, Jacob.smith101 said:

Hello, My name is Jacob Smith. I am interested in working with you on your construction site job. I have my commercial drone license and an LLC. I fly my phantom 4 pro a lot and am familiar with the mavic pro 2 drones as well. Weekend work is perfect for me and I am very familiar to construction. 
Happy to discuss working together!

feel free to call me anytime 9194441951

Thank you 

Jacob

@Laura Brown

On 7/11/2020 at 1:18 PM, John Plymale said:

Hi Laura,

I'd enjoy teaming up with you on this project in Cary.  I'm based out of Chapel Hill, and have excellent general liability insurance through Global Aerospace, and professional liability insurance through Beazley.  

I have a similar longterm construction project in the Triad to yours with retainers in place that I shoot bi-weekly.  Stills, video, and orthomosaics.  

I'm shooting with Phantom 4 Pros.

You can check out my work here:

https://www.EweAV.com

Feel free to get in touch at (919) 949-1997

Thanks,

-John Plymale

@Laura Brown

Hey Laura,

I’m new to this forum and would love to team up. I’m based in SoCal, but depending on the pay, if I can break even, I’d gladly fly out and work the job with you. I will gladly send samples of my work if I hear from you.

cheers