Autonomous drone using rasberry pi

Hello,
I'm currently working on an autonomous drone project. I've put a drone together a few months ago and now I'm trying to switch the receiver on board for a rasberry pi to autonomize the drone. My goal is to get rid of the transmitter and reciever altogether and only use code to activate the motors.

I've removed the cables from the receiver channels and connected them to my rasberry pi GPIOs. The problem is that my flight controller is showing no signal for each of the channels. When I use GPIO.output(channel,True)
                                                                                                    sleep(x)
                                                                                                   GPIO.output(channel,False)    
                                                                                                   sleep(x)
 and look at my flight cotroller's receiver signal test the No Signal changes briefly to 0 and then back to No signal for one of the Roll/Pitch/Yaw/Throttle depending on which GPIO output I use.

I would like to know why I can't get the No Signal to change to the 0 for a longer period of time and also why the GPIO.output(channel,True) doesn't change the No Signal to 0 as long as there is no sleep(x) and output set to False in the code below it.

If you can provide any advice, I will be very thankful.

P.S : I'm using the KK2.1.5 as my flight controller. And thank you for reading this, I know it's not very easy to understand, but I tried my best to explain my problem as simply as possible.