Gently Used Phantom 4 RTK Drone Complete Set In MINT CONDITION

This is for a used Phantom 4 RTK drone with D-RTK 2 GNSS mobile station combo. This comprehensive drone set is in amazing condition, has a total of 3 hour 44 minutes of flight time with 22 completed flights on it, has been expertly maintained and with no records of crashes/damages. Comes with the remote controller, D-RTK 2 mobile station(& tripod), four pair of propeller blades, one intelligent flight battery, three WB37 intelligent battery, power cable, intelligent battery charging hub (2 & 3 Slot), original packaging, GPC hard case and a few extras.

I'm looking at $5850 + shipping, if you have any questions, please send me a message/pm for inquiries. Thanks

Phamtom 4RTK 2 (1).jpg

Phamtom 4RTK 2 (2).jpg

Edited by saxio
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in purchasing. If its still available could you tell me if you bought it new? And does this model take the same intelligent flight batteries and the P4 pro? I'm traveling this week so it would best if you could text me answers. 720-318-4081

thanks,

Claudia