NunoB

FLYING OVER CLIFFS a cinematic experiment with a DJI phantom 3 standard

I went out a few days ago to hike at a local hiking path near a mysterious beach and misty cliffs.
I took the opportunity to fly a bit over the cliffs and experiment with a bit of a cinematic feel to the edit. Certainly had fun doing this :)

Constructive comments are welcome !

Thanks for watching !

• Like 1

wow... just wow. pretty sure that his puts to shame everything ive ever done. Very well composed and edited beautifully. Love the shot at 1:53. At the beginning i felt like i was watching an episode of game of thrones. Portugal is definitely on my list of places that need to be visited!

• Like 2

On 9 July 2016 at 5:06 PM, RemotelyPossible said:

wow... just wow. pretty sure that his puts to shame everything ive ever done. Very well composed and edited beautifully. Love the shot at 1:53. At the beginning i felt like i was watching an episode of game of thrones. Portugal is definitely on my list of places that need to be visited!

Thank you for your very kind comments, very glad it created impact. I have a few more videos on my channel that were filmed here in Portugal, if you want to get a glimpse of other places :)

• Like 1

Really thought you were going to trip over that rock at 0:37.

Just kidding, this was an awesome addition to the forum. Really appreciate you sharing here. High-quality submission and something for a lot of us to strive for.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alan Perlman said:

Really thought you were going to trip over that rock at 0:37.

Just kidding, this was an awesome addition to the forum. Really appreciate you sharing here. High-quality submission and something for a lot of us to strive for.

Thanks Alan, that was funny !

Appreciate the comments on the video. I continue to try to improve and build upon previous videos. Have a new one coming up over the next couple of days that I will be posting here as well. Take care !

• Like 1