All the Reasons We’re Excited for AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2020—Diverse Educational Tracks, DRONERESPONDERS Global Summit, and the XCELLENCE Awards

AUVSI’s annual XPONENTIAL conference is one of the biggest events in the drone industry, and it’s right around the corner.

AUVSI-XPONENTIAL-2020.thumb.jpg.164ba4c9ce58238f9d96e6dbfa1494fd.jpg

From what we’ve seen, XPONENTIAL 2020 is stacking up to be one of the best so far.

The educational tracks are diverse and exciting, the keynote lineup is impressive, and the exhibition hall is going to be packed (virtually, of course—the conference will be hosting virtual technology pavilions this year).

But one of our favorite parts of XPONENTIAL is the AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards, which are given out every year in three categories—Technology & Innovation, Humanitarian, and Public Safety. This year’s lineup in the Humanitarian category is especially exciting, with each one of the six finalists showcasing the good work drones are doing to help people throughout the world.

Read this blog post to learn more about all the reasons we're excited for the conference year.

Planning to attend? Chime in here to let us know!

It's amazing how far you have to read the AUVSI website to find out that it's virtual.  It's hard to imagine this being much of an event at all.  I was hoping that somehow this insanity would have stopped and I could actually attend the show.  

For those of you missing attending trade shows here's two videos, one from AUVSI and the other from The Commercial UAV:

Can you name which exhibitors are no longer in business.  I would have asked the question differently, like which ones are new but they wouldn't be in the video.  I can't find 2018 AUVSI which was in Denver (I think).

• Like 1