Am I able to assist Emergency Medical Services?

Hello all, 

I currently own a couple drones with various capabilities. I am part 107 certified. 

One of the rules regarding 107 is to not interfere with emergency areas. I live in central California. The fires are VERY close to family and friends. Some have already had to evacuate or are under evacuation warning as of now. My question is, could I reach out to the local law enforcement, emergency services and offer my assistance? I imagine I'd need to stay well within the 107 parameters and I wouldn't be under any liability protection from the state. I just feel like I could at least offer assistance with a loud speaker drone to possibly pass the word along to civilians on the ground etc. I have checked the airspace and it is all temporarily under restriction until the end of the month. I imagine if they did take me up on my offer I'd have to call the ATC and get approval to fly within certain quadrants at restrictive elevation levels. 

Just curious what y'all think? I've already offered to help with truck and trailer to help get livestock out etc. 

Thanks for your time, Stay safe. 

Steven 

• 2 months later...