Drone Talk for High School Students

I teach an Unmanned Aerial Systems class for HS students grades 10-12 at Northeast Arkansas Career & Technical Center. This week we are looking at community forums and networks. We have a local RC club on Facebook called Jonesboro Radio Control Club (JRCC). This summer by the work of several members and our AMA chapter president, Dave Newberry, we acquired and setup a new flying field for our members and guests. The objective of my class is to learn about the UAS industry, build drones and complete their Part 107 certification. What do you think would be the most important lessons these students should learn about drones?

Edited by Dave Holbrook
On 9/16/2020 at 7:37 AM, Dave Holbrook said:

I teach an Unmanned Aerial Systems class for HS students grades 10-12 at Northeast Arkansas Career & Technical Center. This week we are looking at community forums and networks. We have a local RC club on Facebook called Jonesboro Radio Control Club (JRCC). This summer by the work of several members and our AMA chapter president, Dave Newberry, we acquired and setup a new flying field for our members and guests. The objective of my class is to learn about the UAS industry, build drones and complete their Part 107 certification. What do you think would be the most important lessons these students should learn about drones?

I want to learn more about the drones company