Wildfire Smoke Sunset over Imperial Beach Pier

Hi @Ras Marcus,

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum! These are really cool, your 1st and third image have a great angle with sun reflection aligning with the pier. When I am taking sunrise or sunset pictures, I like to use the PolarPro ND4 filter. With the smoke in the sky, there is going to be more noise if you try increasing the exposure of the sky. 

I would use a mask to edit the sky as a separate layer and increase the highlights, this make the sun brighter and add more light to the sky. Just be sure not to increase the highlights too much where it washes out the sun. To deal with image noise in the sky, you can reduce the noise, texture, and clarity within lightroom and it should create a nice smooth looking sky with limited noise. 

Lastly you can increase the saturation of the sky, just be sure you increase the saturation of the sun reflection on the water as well, this can also be done by drawing a mask onto that reflection and then increasing the saturation. 

I hope this helps and thanks for sharing! 

Chase