Over Coronado Island and Imperial Beach Sunset

• 2 weeks later...

When I look at Airmap in the approximate locations of each of your photos, I see that the LAANC system has "0 feet" for the maximum elevation that a UAV operator could get rapid authorization to fly (in other words, it's all controlled airspace and requires authorization from FAA).

So I'm curious, did you apply for and receive FAA authorization to fly your UAV for those pics?

• 3 weeks later...

Lightroom is only going to be your best friend if you can shoot in RAW format, it will allowing you to truly bring your photos to life like they way you hope in your mind. These shoots are okay but how you can take them to good or great is by learning the rule of thirds (turning on your grid will really help), and trying to pick something or some aspect to be the main focus of the shoot. For example, instead of shooting the city from so far out, go in closer and use the boats as guiding lines that lead into the city or maybe as foreground to highlight this nearby attraction of the city.