Launching a drone photographers network!

Hi, I have created a website that connects customers to drone professional photographers: https://hireadronepro.com/

The site allows drone pilots to create a profile and display images, videos, services offered, reviews, and allows customers to easily find them and contact them directly.

Let me know what you think. I am excited to create a tool that provides solutions for the drone user/professional community in any way. Let me know what you think of the site, and if there are any other features, services that can be added that will benefit the drone pilot community.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Posted (edited)

Hi, I have a few ideas for new features for HireaDronePro.com and wanted to know what would be helpful for the community. The goal is get professional pilots noticed and provide useful information to customers and enthusiasts. Let me know what you think would be useful!

1 - Pilots and enthusiasts to rate (crowdsource) the most scenic locations for drone photography based on factors (locations will be displayed on a map):
   - Overall score
   - Ease of access to location
   - Beauty of the scenery
   - The best time of the day and year to fly
   - Strong winds or rain
   - Let me know of any other!

2 - Pilots can display geotagged fly path of drone footage on a map. The path will link to a YouTube video and HireaDronePro.com pilot profile.

3 - Allow pilots to create their own blog articles and have them displayed as part of their HireaDronePro.com profile.

Thank you!

Dennis

Edited by Dennis Gonz
  • 1 month later...