I'm Dick Blondin, from Merritt Island FL. I have been shooting Aerial Imagery, videos and photos for 15 years. Started from my plane (Cessna 172) and then began with drones about 8 years ago. Was one of the early pilots to acquire a Part 107 and fly commercialy supporting roof and building inspections, radio tower inspections, NASA infrastructure inspections, sporting events, community support, disaster damage assessments, land surveys and real estate support. I'm a regular presenter at FAA FAAST Team Meetings. I began building my own drones and have recently converted to commercially available drones because they are typically less maintenence (I'm getting older and can just send them off for repairs) and newest tech is pretty good. I have 6 drones I built, Bergan folding Hex, Spreading Wings (DJI) S1000, 2 DJI Inspires (1 & 2), Mavic 2 Pro for indoor work, Autel Evo 1 & 2, and an 8 foot motor/glider. Guess that covers my resume'. Check out samples at CloudViewAerial.com