Hi From Ellicott City, MD

Hello. I'm very new to "drone"-ing. I'm a middleware architect, designing AWS services by formal trade. I'm also a photographer who's just getting into aerial photography with drones. I'm also into the recreational aspect of drone flying. Great to be in here.

Edited by SkyJammer
6 hours ago, Av8Chuck said:

Welcome.  

Do you have a drone?  What kind of aerial photography are you hoping to do?  What kind of photography are you doing?

@Av8Chuck Hi there. No, I don't have one just yet. Planning to get one in a month's time. My photography business is more part-time because of my main 9-5, but I'm trying to change that. I do a bit of everything - event photography, portraiture, fashion/product photography, and landscape/art photography. The aerial photography is an area I have no experience in at the moment, but based on recent drone photos I've seen from the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & its Hasselblad L1D-20c camera, I'm massively intrigued.  For now, I'm just looking to learn as much as I can about the topic.