PROGRESSING AFTER PART 107?

Firstly, I completed the UAV Coach course material and successfully acquired my Part 107 sUAS license. So thanks for the great resource!

I work as a drone pilot for a production company in Georgia, and am logging regular flight hours on a DJI Inspire 2. Additionally, I have extensive experience operating a RED Epic cinema camera. 

I am interested in further advancing my career as a drone pilot, in regard to flying heavier payloads and operating more advanced systems such as the DJI M600, and Freefly Alta.  

Is there additional licensing required to be able to fly these systems? Training available? My goal is to break into working with more advanced aerial teams and shooting, I'm just not sure how to start this process. 

I have done some research online but am having trouble getting clear information. Any tips or advice you can provide would be much appreciated! 

Thanks again for the great course!

On 12/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, FrederickCaleb said:

Firstly, I completed the UAV Coach course material and successfully acquired my Part 107 sUAS license. So thanks for the great resource!

I work as a drone pilot for a production company in Georgia, and am logging regular flight hours on a DJI Inspire 2. Additionally, I have extensive experience operating a RED Epic cinema camera. 

AppvnI am interested in further advancing my career as a drone pilot, in regard to flying heavier payloads and operating more advanced systems such as the DJI M600, and Freefly Alta.  

Is there additional licensing required to be able to fly these sy SHAREitstems? Training available? My goal is to break into working with more advanced aerial teams and shooting, I'm just not sure how to start this process. 

I have done some research online but am having trouble getting clear information. Any tips or advice you can provide would be much appreciated! 

Thanks again for the great course!

my issue got solved guys thankyou!!