Hi everyone,

I'm Adam Dunn and I fly a DJI Mavic Pro mostly in an around wonderful Nashville, TN. I recently started a one-man company called Nova UAS and I'm looking forward to making some connections around the city with folks who are looking for aerial photography/videography/mapping.

Looking forward to hearing back from other drone pilots here locally or really just anyone who wants to say hey!

~Adam

Founder & Chief Pilot

Nova UAS

small.png.47793184b10839d5281225712ad2e22e.png

Adam good to see you in here! Has been a while since I've been to downtown Nashville to fly, need to get out there for a sunrise / sunset shoot one of these days. Love the Canyon Lake Finger Tour video on your website, looks like a really cool place to fly.

Hey Alan, glad you liked the Canyon Lake footage! I'm going to be building out my portfolio a bit more with shots I took there; I lived there for about 5 months in 2019 so I had time to try a bunch of different things.

I've only flown near downtown once really but it was fun. It's hard to keep up with the ever-changing skyline! This is from June 2019, super-compressed to fit in the forum post haha.

DJI_0002@0_14x.jpg.9464f8f6df8f82a41e55f3398d29d9dc.jpg

Edited by NovaUAS
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum. 

Ive only been to Tennessee to view a factory to manufacture UAVs in Johnson City. Looks like a great place to live. 

Heres a video of our trip (mostly of the current factory). 

• Like 1