Research Project: Drones in Visual Culture: Developing a New Theory of Visual Mobile Communication

Eli Sera

Hi,

My name is Elisa Serafinelli. I work as a Research Fellow at the University of Sheffield (UK). I am currently working on a research project titled Drones in Visual Culture: Developing a New Theory of Visual Mobile Communication funded by AHRC Research Council. Lauren O'Hagan is working with me on the project.

This project aims to understand more about drone visuals, what impact they have in society and the way they shape our visual culture. I am writing this post as we are looking for drone users/potential participants to take part in this study. Taking part in this study will give to participants the opportunity to display their work in a drone visuals exhibition in June 2021 (if they wish). More information about the project can be found in attachment. 

Your contribution to this study will make a strong contribution to the implementation of drones in society.

If you are interested, please contact me via email: e.serafinelli@sheffield.ac.uk

AHRC Participant Information.docx