Anyone using an IP camera system?

I am up to buy a CCTV set up for our office. Due to Covid-19, we shifted our office from the tow. As 70% of the employees are working remotely, most sides of the building will be vacant, that is why we need a CCTV system. I have done some online reading to find a suitable system, but there are hundreds of options available and the decision-making became a hard task. However, I'm not ready to settle for analog CCTV surveillance, thinking of getting an IP CCTV camera system and plan to use PoE cameras for the ease of installation.

I may need 3-5 cameras to cover the whole area, it will be around 20 metres. Three would be on the building to guard and two for the parking lot and backyard. The main reason for choosing an IP system is its convenience to monitor the visuals from anywhere through my phone.

However I have no clue about its installation and maintenance cost, I hope someone on this board can guide me on this.