Pleasant Morning,

Yesterday my daughter and decided to go watch the sunrise from a particular location. We got up late so we changed plans and went to explore an island with our Mavic Air 2. Take a look at the video. Let me know your feedback. Hope you enjoy. Link is below

Welcome to the forum.  

looks like an interesting location.  The kind of feedback you get really depends on what you hope to accomplish with the video.  Going out to enjoy spending the morning with your daughter and sharing that experience with us elicits one type of feedback, or if your hoping to do this professionally, a different type of response. 

It it’s the former, then it looks great.  Either way I’d love to visit that place.  Where is that located?  

No worries.  Not everyone wants to be a professional and you certainly don’t need to be a pro to post here. 

letting people know what you want to accomplish with the video will help them provide more appropriate feedback. 

looks like a great area.  You could shoot tons of videos on all the different areas. 

• 1 month later...