Bahamas Approval

Hi, I know there are other discussions about this and there is information on UAV Coach. I have read them but I guess they're all out-dated as Mr. Brown and Mr. Edwards dont seem to be the contacts at Civil Aviation Authority Bahamas. All emails to them either get bounced back to me or I'm not getting a response. Is there anyone out there that has current contact at CAA-B that can 1. answer questions and 2. get approval to fly drone there? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully you were able to figure this out but I found the process quite painless. I submitted my request for registration at https://caabahamas.com/drone-registration/. A couple days later I got a reply from the Personnel Licensing Inspector for the Civil Aviation Authority Bahamas with some follow up questions on my flight plans and where I was staying. Quite simple stuff.. like where I plan to fly on what day and at what altitude. A day or two later I got my certification letter emailed to me. I just had to print it out and keep it with me for when I got to customs in the Bahamas. Since I was flying for personal use I did not have to pay any retainer fees or anything. Amazing place!

• Like 1