So last night I am out shooting a local riding stable-- really beautiful setup and perfect sunset weather, and the P4 point of interest mode won't engage.  It was my first time using it and watched some tutorials and it seemed pretty straight forward.  Go high, aim camera straight down at focal point, and then set the rotation speed and distance on the slider, but the slider wouldn't budge.  The drone is sitting there a 200ft while I am pawing at my cell phone with my oversize fingers and I wasted 2-3 minutes of battery trying to get it work.  Finally I just did the thing manually but it wasn't nearly as smooth as it would have been using POI.  Any thoughts?

• Like 1

Solved my own problem.  I had flown straight overhead the point of interest with camera pointed straight down, but to complete the setup I needed to then back away from POI and change the camera angle more forward facing, then I was able to do that sweeping 360 pan that looks so smooth and pretty when the sun is setting and you get some JJ Abrams lens flare.

• Like 2