Tony Rushing

Recommended Posts

Reposted link.

Interesting find. I know one of the state parks that I often visit has is used by wedding photographers and I wonder if using a drone for that would fall into these requirements or is it just for production film companies.


Edited by Spitfire76
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2016 at 7:57 PM, Spitfire76 said:

Looking at that web site again it looks like its just referring to film and TV production crews operating on California state property. I can't imagine a photographer using an UAV to film a wedding reception in a state park would need to follow the process in that document.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This document isn't very specific, I'm assuming this is a small piece of a larger agreement? I would expect them to at least define what a "UAV" is or specify where their definition is coming from. This reads like it only applies to 55lb or greater.

Edited by Johng
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.